EVE Online free trail?
mike allegretto
2005-03-13 18:15:11 UTC
I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
can someone send an invite to ***@STNY.RR.COM
i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)
Knight37
2005-03-13 20:57:47 UTC
Post by mike allegretto
I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)
Is it okay if we just send you a bunch of spam instead?

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
mike allegretto
heehe ok! :)
Erland Andreassen
2005-03-13 22:50:52 UTC
Post by mike allegretto
I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)
E-mail(s) were successfully sent, see results below.

***@STNY.RR.COM O.K.

Thank you for participating in the EVE Buddy Program

done :p
mike allegretto
2005-03-14 00:29:25 UTC
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:50:52 +0100, "Erland Andreassen"
Post by Erland Andreassen
Post by mike allegretto
I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)
E-mail(s) were successfully sent, see results below.
Thank you for participating in the EVE Buddy Program
done :p
thanks! i added you to my ingame buddy list. i am ALLEGRETTO there. :)