Free RPG Maker XP!
Ant
2024-02-12 22:03:03 UTC
https://store.steampowered.com/app/235900/RPG_Maker_XP/ until 2/19/2024 10 AM PST (USA).
--
"'Be appalled at this, O heavens, and shudder with great horror,' declares the Lord. 'My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.'" --Jeremiah 2:12-13. Crazy Superb Owl! :) (L/C)NY (wood dragon).
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )
kyonshi
2024-02-14 11:03:33 UTC
Post by Ant
https://store.steampowered.com/app/235900/RPG_Maker_XP/ until 2/19/2024 10 AM PST (USA).
whohoo.
More stuff to maybe look at in the future.

Oh well, the number goes up again.
And maybe my kids will like it.
kyonshi