Water Well Drilling Accidents or near misses
RH tOWNSEND
2004-07-28 15:15:53 UTC
I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or
everyone on this list might be able to help me since you have
apparently been involved with water well drilling equipment or
involved in the industry. I am interested in any incident at anytime
since 1970 thru current. I am searching for those that were injured or
almost injured because of a falling or flying object. I am seeking
knowledge of incidents wherein injury has been suffered by anyone of a
water drilling crew member by a falling object even through to the
current time. I am also interested in reports of near misses as well.
Please feel free to call me at 1.800.308.7716 ext 4010.

Robert Townsend, CLI
CJ
2004-07-28 17:39:20 UTC
Post by RH tOWNSEND
I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or
everyone on this list might be able to help me since you have
apparently been involved with water well drilling equipment or
involved in the industry. I am interested in any incident at anytime
since 1970 thru current. I am searching for those that were injured or
almost injured because of a falling or flying object. I am seeking
knowledge of incidents wherein injury has been suffered by anyone of a
water drilling crew member by a falling object even through to the
current time. I am also interested in reports of near misses as well.
Please feel free to call me at 1.800.308.7716 ext 4010.
Robert Townsend, CLI
Umm.... Lemme be the first to tell you that I think you made a mistake
and posted this to the wrong newsgroup.

This newsgroup is for Role Playing Games for the IBM PC.
Mark Haslam
2004-07-28 18:10:54 UTC
Post by RH tOWNSEND
I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or
everyone on this list might be able to help me since you have
apparently been involved with water well drilling equipment or
involved in the industry. I am interested in any incident at anytime
since 1970 thru current. I am searching for those that were injured or
almost injured because of a falling or flying object. I am seeking
knowledge of incidents wherein injury has been suffered by anyone of a
water drilling crew member by a falling object even through to the
current time. I am also interested in reports of near misses as well.
Please feel free to call me at 1.800.308.7716 ext 4010.
Robert Townsend, CLI
The old shaman told us not to dig on that spot. Something about an old
Indian burial ground. 'course Jeb, like me, was an old retired Navy
SEAL, and wouldn't let some 'evil curse' stop him from digging that
well. After all, it would serve the orphanage our veteran's
organization had been building. I was there to help open the building.
The kids had started to arrive, along with all of my old SEAL buddies.

Maybe we should have listened. There were an awful lot of mysterious
accidents on the work site. But Jeb was as hard nosed as they come.
"We've got to get that orphanage some water, otherwise we'll have to
shut the whole project down. Think of the children!".

Yes, think of the children. How could we know that we would open the
very gates to hell, turning those children, already the victims of
personal tragedy, into inhuman monsters bent on destruction. And the
curse is spreading, infecting child after child.

Now those of us who survived the first wave have regrouped. There are
only five of us left. The only weapons we have are some knives, Gordo's
police pistol, and some improvised explosives. We found a map to an old
Reserves armory, and some information on were to find that old shaman.
It is up to us, only we can save the world. Think of the Children!
elrikk

Elrikk
James Gassaway
2004-07-29 01:12:37 UTC
Post by elrikk
Post by Mark Haslam
Post by RH tOWNSEND
[...]
No, no! He has the map upside down! Go South!

:) So, when should be expect this game in the stores and what distributer
are you using? I'd probably buy it.
Multiversal Mercenaries. You name it, we kill it. Any time, any reality.
Mark Haslam
2004-07-29 01:54:52 UTC
Post by James Gassaway
Post by elrikk
Post by Mark Haslam
Post by RH tOWNSEND
[...]
Announcing THINK OF THE CHILDREN, a ground breaking new computer role
playing game. The game includes advanced 8-bit graphics, a natural
language control module so advanced I dare not patent it, and a game
world so immersive you will need to sign a waiver in case you actually
transfer your consciousness into it, leaving your body a soul-less husk.

You have my personal word it will be out by Halloween. It is mostly
done, I just have to finish the manual and write the multi-player module.
agray
2004-07-29 15:15:43 UTC
Post by Mark Haslam
Announcing THINK OF THE CHILDREN, a ground breaking new computer role
playing game. The game includes advanced 8-bit graphics, a natural
language control module so advanced...
This had me thinking: ...a natural language control module so advanced it
bought out our company and sold it to Microsoft.

...a natural language control module so adanced it rewrote itself as a
virus. Coming soon to a PC Near You!

...a natural language controle module so advanced it started a flamewar
between Cleve Blakemore and Derek Smart.
--
Andy Gray
"By this logic, teaching anti-discrimination against ethnic minorities is
going to turn white people black." --OrangeSFO on rec.gambling.poker
Bateau
2004-07-29 07:28:35 UTC
Post by RH tOWNSEND
I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or
everyone on this list might be able to help me since you have
apparently been involved with water well drilling equipment or
involved in the industry. I am interested in any incident at anytime
since 1970 thru current. I am searching for those that were injured or
almost injured because of a falling or flying object. I am seeking
knowledge of incidents wherein injury has been suffered by anyone of a
water drilling crew member by a falling object even through to the
current time. I am also interested in reports of near misses as well.
Please feel free to call me at 1.800.308.7716 ext 4010.
Robert Townsend, CLI
My brother in law could have been killed by an exploding oil drill thing
a few weeks ago. The workers there had just stepped behind a shed
otherwise they'd be dead. My brother in law was supposed to be standing
right next to it but he turned up 4 minutes late. They found debris 2
kilometres away.
Grackle
2004-07-29 23:35:42 UTC
How did you know I was involved in a water well drilling accident? Last
year I was walking outside when a big fly struck me on the side of the head.
It startled me and left me emotionally scarred from the guilt that my thick
skull had contributed to the death of an innocent fly. How does this relate
to water well drilling? Well, later autopsy of the fly revealed that its
wings had been wet, thus reducing its maneuverability. And how could a
fly's wings be wet, unless it had somehow come in contact with a nearby
water well! We have to stop these things before they cause any more harm.